1. Where are you located? We are located in Louisburg, North Carolina.
2. Are orders processed/shipped on weekends or holidays? We process and ship orders on Satudays, but not on Sundays or holidays.
3. What is your email address? email@example.com
4. How may I contact you if I have a question? You may contact us by using the form on the Contact Us page of the website, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your email within 48 hours.
5. Do you have a catalog? No, we update our merchandise frequently; consequently, a catalog would quickly become obsolete.
6. What shipping methods do you use? We use the United States Postal Service.
7. Do you ever offer promotions? Yes; to receive communications about our promotions, like us on facebook, follow us on instagram, follow us on pinterest, and/or sign up for our weekly emails. Use the “connect” icons at the bottom of our pages to follow us on social networking venues.
8. What payment options do you accept? Kristina’s Kreations and Accessories accepts the following payment methods:
You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. You may use any credit card, or if you do have a PayPal account, you may pay through your account.
9. How do I return an item? We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchases. Please refer to our return policies explained in the “Returns” section of this footer.
10. Do you take special orders on handcrafted items? Yes, however, 50% of the cost of the item must be paid in advance. To place a special order, notify us by using the form on the Contact Us page of the website, or by emailing us at email@example.com. We will let you know if we can make the specified item, the anticipated cost, and the anticipated completion date.
11. Do I have to pay sales tax? Residents of North Carolina will be charged sales tax based on their location in North Carolina; however, all other customers will not be charged sales tax.